So I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award by the awesome B Amazing B!! Check out her blog:
Here are the rules of le competition!:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
- You cannot nominate the person who nominate you.
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Here are my questions:
- What is your favorite fashion tip? Big Gucci sweatshirt paired with a Gucci logo baseball cap and a skin tight pencil skirt with wedges and a big designer handbag!
- Who is your favorite fashion blogger? With a unique and alluring name like The Blonde Salad, how could you not read her posts?
- What got you into fashion? I love to be stylish and take good care of my outer appearance. As they say, confidence is the best outfit you can put on plus a big smile! I like to bring glamour, NJ bling, and fun to ordinary life and shake up the San Francisco fashion scene! I love helping women create their best look!
- Who inspires you to “just keep swimming”? My believe that unicorns do in fact exist and that if I push real hard in the direction of my dreams, balloons will fall from the sky, the gates to the Disney castle will open, and Mickey Mouse will come out and shake my hand!
- Jeans or skirts? I love to interchange the two, depending on my mood. Fashion is what you want it to be!
- Sandals or flats? Sandals
- What is your favorite fashion item? Seacret Cosmetics Mud Soap!! Works on cuts, burns, and dry skin!
- Christian Louboutin or Kate Spade? It has got to be both!
- What is your favorite designer brand? Gucci all the way!!
- What is your favorite type of top? Halter for sure.
- What is your fashion goal for 2015? Get more designer duds at bargain prices!
11 Fun facts about me:
- I am in love with meyer lemon brioche donuts from Arlequin in Hayes Valley!
- My go-to makeup product is Pop Pink lipstick from Walgreen’s.
- I love Lucky Charms because they are magical, loaded with too much sugar, and colorful! Plus,who doesn’t like looking at a happy dancing leprechaun early in the morning?
- I was born the same day as John Lennon! (October 9th). Rockstar b-day!!
- My hair is my prize and the style changes more than the types of cupcakes I eat.
- I’m a cross between a Calvin Klein jeans and tank top girl and a Marilyn Monroe flirty skirts and dresses gal.
- My favorite vacation spot is Captiva Island off the coast of Florida, so long as it hasn’t been washed away by the all nasty hurricanes.
- I have hot pink Barbie headphones from Toys-R-Us. I love to feed my inner child!
- Growing up I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast, as I had dark hair, and now that I’ve gone blonde since Jan., I’ve turned into Cinderella!
- I am planning on auditioning as a singer for the Disney cruises!
- I hiked through the Grand Canyon for three weeks for my college freshman orientation.
I’m nominating the following lucky ladies:
And here are my questions for you all:
- When you were little, did you play more with Barbie or American Girl dolls?
- Cosmopolitan magazine or Vogue?
- What do you see yourself doing with fashion or beauty 5 years from now?
- What inspired you to create a blog?
- What is your dream cupcake including the type of icing and garnishes?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What is your fave fall trend?
- Are you a classy Chanel girl or a foxy Dolce and Gabbana girl?
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- What is the first thing you do to get ready in the morning?
- What is your best personal styling tip?