Month: September 2014
Le Tote: Build the Closet You’ve Always Wanted!
A breakthrough fashion concept for building your dream closet! The steps are simple. Go to www.letote.com and create a profile. Pick your favorite fashion items from the choices given on the screen and start building your closet! Totes are sent to you that reflect your style. You can rate them and share your looks with friends! If you love the tote you have received, you can keep what you have purchased. If not, send the tote back and get a new one! It’s that easy!! Just a stylist note: You can buy any item by keeping it and sending everything else back. Members get 30-50% off retail prices! Get free 2 day shipping both ways and Le Tote will take care of the cleaning. The magic of Le Tote is you can wear something before you buy it! Sign up today and enjoy putting together your ideal look!
So I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award by the awesome B Amazing B!! Check out her blog:
Here are the rules of le competition!:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
- You cannot nominate the person who nominate you.
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Here are my questions:
- What is your favorite fashion tip? Big Gucci sweatshirt paired with a Gucci logo baseball cap and a skin tight pencil skirt with wedges and a big designer handbag!
- Who is your favorite fashion blogger? With a unique and alluring name like The Blonde Salad, how could you not read her posts?
- What got you into fashion? I love to be stylish and take good care of my outer appearance. As they say, confidence is the best outfit you can put on plus a big smile! I like to bring glamour, NJ bling, and fun to ordinary life and shake up the San Francisco fashion scene! I love helping women create their best look!
- Who inspires you to “just keep swimming”? My believe that unicorns do in fact exist and that if I push real hard in the direction of my dreams, balloons will fall from the sky, the gates to the Disney castle will open, and Mickey Mouse will come out and shake my hand!
- Jeans or skirts? I love to interchange the two, depending on my mood. Fashion is what you want it to be!
- Sandals or flats? Sandals
- What is your favorite fashion item? Seacret Cosmetics Mud Soap!! Works on cuts, burns, and dry skin!
- Christian Louboutin or Kate Spade? It has got to be both!
- What is your favorite designer brand? Gucci all the way!!
- What is your favorite type of top? Halter for sure.
- What is your fashion goal for 2015? Get more designer duds at bargain prices!
11 Fun facts about me:
- I am in love with meyer lemon brioche donuts from Arlequin in Hayes Valley!
- My go-to makeup product is Pop Pink lipstick from Walgreen’s.
- I love Lucky Charms because they are magical, loaded with too much sugar, and colorful! Plus,who doesn’t like looking at a happy dancing leprechaun early in the morning?
- I was born the same day as John Lennon! (October 9th). Rockstar b-day!!
- My hair is my prize and the style changes more than the types of cupcakes I eat.
- I’m a cross between a Calvin Klein jeans and tank top girl and a Marilyn Monroe flirty skirts and dresses gal.
- My favorite vacation spot is Captiva Island off the coast of Florida, so long as it hasn’t been washed away by the all nasty hurricanes.
- I have hot pink Barbie headphones from Toys-R-Us. I love to feed my inner child!
- Growing up I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast, as I had dark hair, and now that I’ve gone blonde since Jan., I’ve turned into Cinderella!
- I am planning on auditioning as a singer for the Disney cruises!
- I hiked through the Grand Canyon for three weeks for my college freshman orientation.
I’m nominating the following lucky ladies:
And here are my questions for you all:
- When you were little, did you play more with Barbie or American Girl dolls?
- Cosmopolitan magazine or Vogue?
- What do you see yourself doing with fashion or beauty 5 years from now?
- What inspired you to create a blog?
- What is your dream cupcake including the type of icing and garnishes?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What is your fave fall trend?
- Are you a classy Chanel girl or a foxy Dolce and Gabbana girl?
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- What is the first thing you do to get ready in the morning?
- What is your best personal styling tip?
Throwback to CCSF Viva Glam Shoot in SF!
Gucci Gucci Headed to the Tech Expo Tonight in SF at Le Tote HQ!
My outfit for the Tech Expo tonight at Le Tote HQ is going to be Gucci inspired. The style concept is a big white Gucci sweatshirt over a tan stretchy pencil skirt from Macy’s, a brown Gucci logo baseball cap, Blue Nile pearls, Michael Kors white summer wedges, a fake pearl bracelet bundle, and a black leather Erika Annenberg bag. Seven hours until fabulousness!
Throwback to Mardi Gras Bikini Show at the Infusion Lounge in SF!
Mystical Magic~Seacret Mineral-Rich Hydrating Mud Shampoo!
This is the final time I switch shampoos. I thought a shampoo that doesn’t lather would do the trick, but I was dead wrong. These shampoos have as many crazy chemicals you can’t pronounce as ones seen on TV like Wen for celebrities. If you can read the ingredients out loud without getting into a tongue twister, you’ve come across the right shampoo. At least that is what Viktoriya Seacret, a beauty sales woman, told me. I am loving the Seacret cosmetics line. This magic shampoo contains beneficial ingredients such as Argan Oil, Silk Protein, Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E! So much better than any product you’ll find in a salon or at a drugstore! Try it out now! The price on http://www.seacretspa.com is $49.95!
Throwback to Spider Woman Shoot in Vallejo
Seacret Mud Soap
A breakthrough formula! I’ve tried so many facial soaps, and this is the golden ticket to clear, radiant, and soft skin! It contains no harsh chemicals. The secret ingredient: It is enriched with deep sea mud and dead sea minerals. I’ve had an infected eye and I used the soap around the eyelid and under the eye to eliminate itching and swelling. Visit the website: http://www.seacretspa.com and get the facial soap for only $14.95!